Our Safety Matters Philosophy
RHC is committed to meeting high-safety standards throughout every construction service we perform. Also, in accordance with our safety philosophy, we take every safety measure necessary. Therefore, we ensure everyone goes home alive and well while they complete each task correctly each time.
Everyone Goes Home Alive and Well Everyday!
- All injuries, incidents and occupational illnesses are preventable.
- Also, preventing injuries so employees return home safe is our most important business objective.
- Safety is line management’s responsibility, including front-line supervisors.
- Additionally, working safely is a condition of employment.
- In any event, employees have an obligation to stop unsafe operations.
Our Internal Safety Measures Include:
- Comprehensive safety training is required for all employees and contractors
- We dispatch a highly-qualified team of safety professionals to serve on every jobsite
- A top-notch Behavior Based Safety Management (BBSM) team
- An industry-leading incident investigation process
- And custom-built safety database and incident reporting system